Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Skinfood 3nd New Arrived.

Happy Winter everyone.

I just got my 3nd order yesterday. This time I focus to facial foam and skincare.

Why ???????? because now it's winter a lot people have a dry ski
n
especially my little boy has dry skin around his arm.


This blog i'm going to show you little bit because I need time to cook and get ready to go to the feneral tomorrow.

O.k. Now let's see what I have.




All I have for the winter.




Some tester.




Facial foam
.




Peach Sake Skincare Set.





Salmon Set.






Gold Caviar Cream.





Honey Pot Lip Balm.(Berry)





Potiron au Lait Cream.





Fruit Brunch Lip Box.(Tomato)





Black Sesame Seed Hot Mask.





Milk&Honey Body Lotion.





Goat milk and Lavender (For babies) Set.


Thank you to all readers. I wish you and your family have a Merry Christ Mas & Happy New year 2010.

See you soon.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that's a big order! I'm so jealous, I wish I can have that much skinfood products. I'm getting all excited just looking at it all :)

    Please review as much of it as you can ^__^

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mandy. I really like Skinfood and will put more stuff as soon as I can. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year mandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you purchase your products!

    I'm dying to get some and it's either impossible to get them in Toronto!

    ReplyDelete